Table of contents
This quickstart shows you how to create your first garden and add plants. For more detailed information, please use the navigation menu or search bar.
- Tap the “+ New Garden” button
- Enter the garden name
- Enter the dimensions of the garden. Note that the size is limited, since large gardens can lead to slow performance on some devices.
Hint: You can switch between imperial and metric units in Settings
- Use two fingers and pinch to zoom in or out
- When zoomed in, use a single finger to pan
- Tap on a plant to view it
- Long-press on a square and release to select it. This will bring you into multi-select mode, where you can select additional squares before selecting an action.
- Tap the “+ Add Plants” button
- Find the plant you’d like to add in the list. You can search or filter the list.
- Optionally, select the variety of the plant by tapping the drop-down icon (see Varieties documentation for more info)
- Long-press on the plant to drag-and-drop it into your garden.
- The final location of the plant will be highlighted. If any existing plants overlap, they’ll be highlighted in red and will be deleted if you drop the plant.
- If you change your mind and don’t want to drop the plant, drag it onto the garbage icon
- Note: If the plant requires spacing larger than your garden, you won’t be able to drag-and-drop it.